The EMS Mustang Band, under the direction of Mr. Gerald Ricke, wins numerous awards each year.
Out of the $20,000 annual operating expenses 94% must be generated by our student body through fundraising and the generous community support of people like you.
I ask you to watch this years first performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXrO9PoNYq0.
Currently, in order to participate in the band program, students are required to purchase or rent an instrument, buy a uniform, provide entry fees for competitions and absorb the transportation cost for these trips. Most of the funds have to be provided by the parents.
Our goal through community support is to help offset some of these expenses and to provide those students with the greatest financial needs the opportunity to be able to participate in our school’s music program through scholarships. Boys and girls who are active in the arts, especially in a music program, are shown to maintain higher GPA’s, are more likely to complete a higher level of education and in turn give back to their community.
- Donating to the Eustis Mustang Band Program is an investment in our future!
- Please become an EMS Music Education Partner today.
- Blue level and above donations will be recognized in BOTH the Eustis Middle School and
- Eustis High School Band literature throughout the coming school year.
- This equals twice the exposure for your business!
- Our Winter Concert Programs are printed this weekend!
- We are a non-profit organization and your donation is completely tax deductible.
- Here is a Printable Form for you to use.
Cherrice Purvee, EMMA President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the direction of Mr. Gerald Ricke, EMS Band Instructor, email@example.com