Our Spring Concert and Banquet Sponsor Ads Are On Sale!!!!
We would greatly appreciate it if you would become an EMS Music Education Partner. As an EMS Music Education Partner your partnership will be recognized in the following way:
Level Blue : Amount $100.00 - Name recognition in the winter and spring concert programs.
Level Gold : $250.00 - Business card ad in the winter and spring concert programs.
A recognition plaque from the EMS band.
Level Mustang : $500.00 Gold level plus a link to web site on EMS Mustang Band web page.
Level Director : $1000.00 Mustang level plus your business/name on the EMS Mustang Band trailer.
Level Maestro : Amount over $1,000.00 Director level plus the satisfaction of helping children in the arts.
Please consider the possibility of printing an ad or coupon with your name and phone number. This is a way for you to get new clients using the same discounts that you may print in the newspaper or direct mail advertisements. The bonus to doing it this way is the end of the year and the tax breaks such a donation brings.
As a respected business in our community you know that Music Education builds the skills that businesses value and need.
We know that students of music bring creativity to product design and marketing.
- Study of music helps students to think and work across traditional disciplines. They learn to integrate knowledge and to “think outside the box.”
- A music education teaches students how to work together.
- A music education builds an understanding of diversity and the multi-cultural dimensions of our work.
- A music education contributes to areas that are important to the future of all Floridians.
- Consequently in a global world, studying music is participating in a global behavior conducted through universally accepted practices.
- And what musicians lack in business experience, they make up for in creativity.
- Math and science are the big talking and testing points in education these days, but human resource experts believe to truly succeed in today’s global economy, tomorrow’s workers benefit most from studying and participating in the arts.
I ask you to consider helping the children of today because they become the shoppers and workers of tomorrow.
Your donation could be in the form of a coupon in the concert programs or gift certificates that can be won or auctioned at the concert or a cash donation. Please got to..........