Gerald Ricke, Director of Bands
email: Rickeg@lake.k12.fl.us
address: 18725 Bates Avenue, Eustis, FL 32736
phone: 352-357-6220

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mr. Ricke has directing here at EMS for almost 20 years!

Hey everyone I am looking for past students of Mr. Ricke. He has been the director at EMS for 19 years! I want to give him a big thanks on 20 coming up..... So I am looking for shout out from all you musicians.

You knew you grew up in Lake County if...... Mr. Gerry Ricke was your music director during your attendance at Eustis Middle School...... Hey everyone I am looking for past students of Mr. Ricke. He has been the director at EMS for 19 years! I want to give him a big thanks on 20 coming up..... So I am looking for shout out from all you musicians. 
As Director of Bands at Eustis Middle School, Mr. Ricke is responsible for a variety of musical ensembles. He directs the Mustang Steel Panology Steel Drum ensemble, two Beginner Concert Bands, Intermediate Concert Band, Advanced Concert Band, the combined 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Marching Mustangs, Mustang Jazz II, and the award winning Eustis Mustang Thundering Herd Jazz Ensemble. Mr. Ricke assists students with Music Performance Assessment preparation for solo/ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, and concert band as well as State, District, and County Honor Band preparation.

1 comment:

  1. In Mr. Rickes' program I would say only the dedicated survive. It is a strict program. But I have yet to find someone who did not LOVE every minute with Mr. Ricke.

    ReplyDelete