Click the above picture to get to our sponsor page.
The Eustis Middle School Mustang Band requires from $15,000 to $20,000 in annual operating costs. In addition to purchasing an instrument, buying a uniform, providing entry fees, paying accompanists, and paying for trips, the parents bear the burden of most of that cost.
How Arts Education Builds the Skills that Business Values
- An education in the arts encourages high achievement.
- Study of the arts helps students to think and work across traditional disciplines. They learn to integrate knowledge and to “think outside the box.”
- An education in the arts teaches students how to work together cooperatively.
- An education in the arts builds an understanding of diversity and the multi-cultural dimensions of our work.
- Arts education insists on the value of content, which helps students understand “quality” as a key value.
- An arts education contributes to technological competence.
|Blue||$100.00||Name Recognition in the Winter & Spring Concert Programs|
|Gold||$250.00||Business card ad in the winter and spring concert programs. Recognition plaque from the EMS band|
|Mustang||$500.00||Two Tickets to EMS Mustang Band banquet|
|Director||$1000.00||Name on EMS Band Trailer|