Camp tuition is $2,200 and includes over a week of workshops with experts from the music industry, room and board, and ground transportation. Transportation to the host city is the responsibility of the camper.
- How To Apply:
- STEP 1: Complete the Online Application.
- STEP 2: Review video essay and career track requirements. Check out the AUDITIONS tab for guidelines and helpful hints. Applicants can apply for multiple career tracks but can only participate in one career track per GRAMMY Camp session. Each career track has unique submission requirements.
- STEP 3:Prepare and submit your materials by March 31. There are two options for submitting your materials:
- Option 1: Upload your video essay and audition video to YouTube.com and CLICK HERE to submit your link(s) to the GRAMMY Foundation.
- Option 2: Mail in your DVD of your video essay and audition video to the address below: GRAMMY Camp c/o the GRAMMY Foundation 3030 Olympic Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404. Label your disc with your full name and the career track(s) you are applying for.
STEP 4 (optional): Complete the financial assistance form – If you are applying for needs-based financial assistance for GRAMMY Camp, have a parent or guardian complete the online Financial Assistance Form once you’ve filled out the online application. Over the past 3 years 70% of campers that applied for financial aid received some sort of assistance. Financial assistance recipients will be announced and notified by April 30, 2014. CLICK HERE for the Financial Assistance Form.